Charita is a part of me that has set on an inventive voyage into the world of colours and professional artistry.
My work attempts to capture the simplicity of life at various stages emphasizing emotional reactions to life and environment. In my artistic journey so far it has been fun to comprehend my vision and work on mediums like- oil, acrylic, water colours.
Personally am blissfully married and a mother of two wonderful children. The unconditional support from my family has helped me in my journey so far. . . . And the Journey continues
Sucharita Singh (Charita)
- India International Art Exhibition Sri Lanka. 2013
- Group Show organized by Shri Arts at Chitramayee State Gallery of Art Hyderabad. February 2014
- Femin 2 2014 by Brio Factors ( Group Women Artists’ Show). International Women’s Day Celebration at Muse Art Gallery. Hyderabad. March 2014
- Amalgamation of Colors Indo Hungarian Art Exhibition New Delhi. September 2014
- Calcutta Art Biennale 2015 International Visual Art Exhibition at Birla Academy Art & Culture, Kolkata. April 2015
- Expression’s 12th Group Annual Show May 2015 at Birla Academy Art & Culture, Kolkata. May 2015
- Dot & Stroke an International Art Exhibition at Art Gate Gallery Church gate, Mumbai. December 2015
- Seed an Exhibition of Visual Art at Birla Academy of Art and Culture, Kolkata. February 2016
- Raag Basant a group exhibition of visual Arts at Lalit Kala Akademi, RabindraBhavan, New Delhi. March 2016
- Expression’s 13th an annual Art Exhibition of sculptures, photographs & paintings by International Women Artists at Birla Academy Art & Culture, Kolkata. May 2016
- Summer Strokes an exhibition of Visual Arts at Ahmedabad. June 2016
- Aviskar 9th International Art Expo Kolkata dedicated to 125th Year demise of Vincent Van Gogh at Birla Academy of Art and Culture, Kolkata. June 2016