Born : 1967 / Delhi
B.F.A. from Jamia Millia
Islamia, New Delhi in 1991.
M.F.A. from Jamia Millia
Islamia, New Delhi in 1993.
- Association of Indian Universities North Zone Youth Festiva Participated sculpture in 1989-90, Organized by Punjab University, Chandigarh, Inida.
- All India Students Camp 1990, Roopankar, Bharat Bhawan, Bhopal. India. Participated in the sculpture camps.
- 6th Yuva Mahotsave Sahity Kala Parishad, Participated in sculpture from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Dalhi.
- Participated in Abhwyakti Karyashala – 91.
- Participated in 8th & 9th Yuva Mahotsava Sahitya kala Parishad, New Delhi in ’93.
- Participated in AIFACS annual exhibition in 1993.
- Participated in 67th Annual All India Art Exhibition at AIFACS ’96.
- Participated in All India Mini Sculpture Exhibition at AIFACS’ New Delhi, 1996.
- Annual Art Exhibition AIFACS – 2002.
- 28th Annual Art Exhibition – 2004, Sahitya Kala Prishad Delhi.
- Participated in the group show in AIFACS New Delhi in 1992.
- Participated in Young Master Show in Greenwood Gallery, New Delhi in 1992.
- Switzerland Embassy New Delhi – 1994.
- Jahahgir Art Gallery Mumbai – 1995.
- Pratidhavani K.N. bajaj Art Gallery Mumbai – 1999.
- Lokayta Art Gallery, Hauz Khas New Delhi, 2006.
- NOSTALGIA at Tansen Kala Vithika, Gwalior, M.P. 2009.
- NOSTALGIA at Devlalikar Art Gallery , Indor, M.P. 2009.
- NOSTALGIA at Jamine Roy Gallery, Rabindra Nath Tagor Centre, ICCR, Kolkata.2009.
- “Return To Roots” M.F. Husain Art Gallery JMI, New Dellhi.2009.
- “Untitled” Punjab Kala Bhavan,Rose Garden,Sector-16-B, Chandigarh 2010.
- “Contemporary Art Exhibition” Karnataka Chitrakala parishad, Kumar Krupa Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 2010.
- Barsana Dham Mela an Authentic Indian Fair In AUSTIN U.S.A. Artsarama an Artist Kutumbh on 24-April 2010.
- Camp – kalarang kala sang - 2008, Gwalior -M.P.
- Camp – kalarang kala sang - 2009, Gwalior -M.P.
- Summer Fista Art Camp. Hotel Jaipur Ashoka. Org. ITDC & Art Folio- Asia.
- Won Prize in Sculpture in 10th Yuva Mahotsava, Sahity Kala Parisad, New Delhi.