To establish an art sphere, showcasing the artistic enthusiasm and activism in expressions.
All the earthly matters viz Stone, Metal, clay, wood and terracotta and modern days materials Cement and Fiber Glass.
Masters of Fine Art (MFA) from Faculty of Fine Arts, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, Rajasthan India in the year 2006.
As an art student
- 9th, 10th and 11th Kala Mela (Organised by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy) in the year 2001, 2002 and 2003 respectively.
- 21st State Students Art award (Organised by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy) in the year 2001.
- Kala Utsav in the year 2001 (Organised by Rashtriya Lalit Kala Kendra, Lucknow, UP).
- State level exhibition by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy, Jaipur in the year 2002 and 2003.
As an art struggler
- All India Art Exhibition (Organised by Indian Artists Network, Mumbai) in the year 2007.
- Traveling Indian Art Exhibition in Singapore, Dubai and Indonesia (Organised by Indian Artists Network, Mumbai) in the year 2007-2008.
- “Variations” an Art camp having artists from all over India congregating at Chennai, Tamil Nadu, in the year 2007.
- Group exhibition “Shoonya” at Jawahar Kala Kendra, Jaipur in the year 2008.
- 8 days Artists workshop (Stone Sculptures) at Jawahar Kala Kendra, Jaipur in the year 2009.
- As a Guest faculty in “Art in Education” a workshop at Jawahar Navodaya Viddyalaya, Jaswantpura, Jalore, Rajasthan, India in the year 2006, 2007 and 2008.
- Chief Minister’s Office, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Peacock Garden, a landmark location in Jaipur.
- Jawahar Kala Kendra, a center for art and culture, Jaipur.
- Various public places including Hotels, restaurants and Malls in and around Jaipur.
- Private collections of art connoisseurs at various locations in India and Abroad.